Take 6 to 12 feet of 1 inch stainless tubing or pipe. Wrap its length with 1/4 inch soft copper tubing !/4 inch apart tightly to the stainless steel. Tie it secerley with heavy copper wire.. In water the copper will have a electrolysis to the stainless. That will kill bacteria. I have been using this for over 5 years. It was developed by me and a smart friend of mine from Canada. Mr. Mike Monett. We call it the Pat and Mike bacteria Killer. You may leave it in your well forever. No more flashing the well.