4" shower drain

Users who are viewing this thread

shag_fu

Reaction score
Trying to find a 4" shower drain(pipe dia. Not strainer size) for a small pond. I may be referring to it wrong which would mess up my google search. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Josh

shag_fu

Reaction score
There's an old one I'm trying to replace so yes there is such a thing. Like I said at that size it may be reffered to as something else. I'm on a phone but I'll try to post a pic of what I'm trying to replace.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Nobody makes a "shower drain" that will take 4" pipe. I'm sure you have a 4" drain but I'd bet that it's a floor or roof drain that has been adapted.

shag_fu

Reaction score
Ok so Ive done some more searching. Im looking for a 4" adjustable floor drain with membrane, the other way it may be listed is as an 8" shower grid. A 6" grid will go to a 3" drain which is probably good enough for my application. Now if only they would make em cheaper than $200 for a hunk of plastic...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; Now if only they would make em cheaper than $200 for a hunk of plastic...

1. Who charges $200.00 for a "hunk of plastic"
2. A cast iron one with a brass strainer would only cost a bit more than half that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks