Casey 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Too big for me.

I like my ladies to be smaller than me. But each to their own.

Americans like their ladies tall and their feet big.

Here's to a second term! We need to keep the pesky Conservatives out of Washington at this delicate time.

slide_1299_19174_large.jpg

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Health care for all, surely.

Why just plumbers?

We need to tax the rich and use the money to provide a public option.

Then I won't keep seeing poor Americans standing in the emegency room with non-emergency conditions since that is the only way they can get treatment if they are uninsured.

Americans should be ashamed of the lives its poor citizens lead here. Shame on you.

Share the wealth. There is plenty to go around.

Reaction score
Website
www.obamatheplumber.com
I should talk to my cousin about it. I'm not sure we're related, but I'm guess so. I could do health care.
I have it with work though, so it's been good. I just need to keep working to make sure I maintain it. Some of my buddies have gone through their Cobra though.
They're young yet, but still.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I think it is disgusting that you can lose access to healthcare under any circumstance.

The rich should pay.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks