Pressure Gauge Going Back and Forth

Users who are viewing this thread

Doozy8

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to less pressure than we normally have. I went downstairs to check the pump and the pressure gauge was at about 30psi, but my irrigation system is running, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I shut the breaker for the well pump and when I turned it back on, the pressure gauge would tick-tock between 40psi and about 60-70psi and go back to 40, then to 60-70 without the well pump turning on at all.

Is this normal or something I need to be concerned about and need to fix before a major problem occurs (like I had on Memorial Day....https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?42014-Non-stop-water-coming-from-release-valve!!!!!&highlight= Everything has been fine since.

Please let me know if this is of concern or normal function.

Thanks!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks