Kohler San Rafael round-front toilet seat, Riverstone...HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

twdchicago@mac.com

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm new to this site, but desperate. I'm an interior designer in Highland Park, IL.
I have a Kohler San Raphael round-front toilet in Riverstone which matches my other fixtures. Kohler has discontinued the Riverstone color and my toilet seat is cracked.
Does anyone have a Riverstone seat to sell or can you suggest how to solve this without replacing all of my fixtures?

Thanks.
Terri

Toilet Seat Guy

Reaction score
I need a seat in the color Riverstone?

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this site, but desperate. I'm an interior designer in Highland Park, IL.
I have a Kohler San Raphael round-front toilet in Riverstone which matches my other fixtures. Kohler has discontinued the Riverstone color and my toilet seat is cracked.
Does anyone have a Riverstone seat to sell or can you suggest how to solve this without replacing all of my fixtures?

Thanks.
Terri

Does any one have a seat in the color Riverstone?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Toilet seats are not brand specific. Any round seat will fit that toilet, so all you have to do if find one that matches your desired color. Keep in mind that the eye is a funny organ. As it moves from looking at one object to another, slight differences will not be detected.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
For most toilets, you just make the choice of round, elongated, and color. That's not always the case with Kohler, who likes to do their own thing.

Toilet Seat Guy

Reaction score
Riverstone color toilet seat call 914-963-5110

Thanks.
Terri

Riverstone color toilet seat call 914-963-5110

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks