Long Shower hose needed

Users who are viewing this thread

the Mole

Reaction score
My wife is handicapped and I need an extra long shower hose (8ft) in an oil rubbed bronze finish. Does anyone know where I can find one or have one made, haven't had any luck searching the net for this item.
I actually need the hose and handheld shower head if that makes a difference.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Longest I found was 80", this one by Hansgrohe. You might find a nipple or other fitting that would let you connect two together. Some of the European stuff has metric threads, so you'd need to check.
28274620Oil Rubbed Bronze

the Mole

Reaction score
Not likely to find one. They ONLY make items which "many people" would need and YOU may be the only one who would ever need an 8' one.

Somebody somewhere is making them and all the guy would have to do is tug on the spool of hose a little harder for one of them. Probably a kid somewhere in china though.

Denisetereno

Reaction score
I am not a plumber but was in need of the item you are looking for.
I suggest you purchase a generic shower head (you may already have one)
Go and search for... Rinse Ace Pet Shower Deluxe. I bought it and love it. A real quality product that I use daily on my mother. 8 ft with a diverter and a on off switch. One year and going strong...good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
There are a lot of ways to get a eight foot hose, including joining two with a nipple. But he was concerned about appearance, needed ORB, and preferably all one piece. Probably not going to find that.

johnkeith

Reaction score
i recently found more than 8 ft long shower hose about 100 inches on google shopping.....i used it to shower my dog when i placed them into bath tub. it was very very long :eek: :) exactly what i need to shower my little dog from head to tote....no problem at all...a friend also purchased after i told her, she used for her 3 year old boy...he loves the freedom going around in bathtub with the shower head....we both are happy with the hose and love so share....now her sister also purchased one for her bb as well! hahahahaha.....

i think the best part is that it is oddless and you can tell it is much better quality hose compared to retail. one thign i want to emphasis is that it is stainless steel not cheap rusty metal pipe from retail stores!!....i had it for 6 months now..it is still like new!!love it love it!! go for it you will be happy! make sure you get the right one since there are so many brands as well...the one we got called Inox Stainless-steel Shower Hose Extension - Extra Long 100 Inch 2.54 Meter .....just google , u will find it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
100 inches is exactly 4 inches longer than 8 feet. I'd hardly say that would be considered "much longer."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks