Neo Angle Shower advice needed... Where to put shower head or 2 maybe? MASTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Wawra

Reaction score
We are redoing our master bath and the picture below is the size of the shower we came up with after the layout change. We know for sure we are putting in a exactemp valve with 4 Moen body sprayers along with a regular shower head. Then we are also doing an overhead rain head. I was thinking of putting all of this on the north wall as you are looking at the picture, not sure why and nothing on the west wall (South and East walls are glass). Now when I taped the layout on the floor it looks like I should at least have a basic shower head on the other wall so It could be a two person shower. But then if I go that far it probably makes sense to have the bigger fancy multi jet shower on the longer wall right?

I am really confused on what would be best and am just open to any ideas or past experiences anyone has?

Also the south and east wall are glass and was planning on a neo angle door but just want to confirm if I really need a door?

THANKS!!!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9...OTU4ZC00ZmM0LWIyMmMtMDljMjNjZmRmZmMy&hl=en_US

wara_shower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
There are many ways to lay the fixtures out. I would plan on having the body jets as a pair left and right so you get washed with water from both sides.

Are you going with a frameless or framed glass inclosure?

Any shower benches planned?

Any shower niches?

John Whipple

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If you put the water outlets on the North wall you MIGHT be able to get by without a door, but anything on the West wall would definitely spray out through the entry opening, unless it were so close to the North end that it would be redundant.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I hope you either have, or are planning , a really big water heater, or the shower will end up really short unless you like cold ones! The ground water in the winter is likely quite cold, and would dilute the tank, or give a tankless a lot of grief, really quickly. You'd probably get better results if your supply lines were at least 3/4" verses the more typical 1/2", so that may require some additional destruction to get them to the new shower. If you're lucky, they're already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks