Boiler going into "lockout" mode

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Now that we've been fine for a few days, I am going to call the oil company tomorrow and explain to them what we did to fix it and express concern that their service man was saying the next step was to replace a somewhat expensive part and didn't even realize the burner motor wasn't blowing. I'm not pro of course but I would think that would be something that would be checked...
ROTFLMAO. "That's why we are DIYers. Hard to get a good tech even though many may exist. I read somewhere they do. I know from working in my company for 30 years that not all techs are good, and some are great. Some really care, and some not much at all. some take pride in their work and work ethic, and some don't know what pride or ethics are.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks