float setting

Users who are viewing this thread

mywater11

Reaction score
hello, this is my first post! Just wondering if anyone know about where to set the float and the stops! I have a Hellenbrand watermate 1. any help would be great.

mywater11

Reaction score
not sure, i just know tht in the brine well there is a float that i believe controls a air check valve. ??

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
The valve that you have looks to be if the web photo is correct a 5600, and there is a little white shoe that depending on the lbs setting will hold the brine piston open for a timed refill.
I use the float assembly in the brine tank as the second back up to stop water flow to the brine tank..
The float in the brine tank is often the back up to stop water flow, the air check at the bottom stops air from getting into the system when the water level in the brine tank gets to the low point.

mywater11

Reaction score
ok thanks, how far up do you think i should set the float? The rod it rides on is like 2 feet long.

mywater11

Reaction score
not really sure, i just set it to about where it was before, thanks for your help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks