Toured Buderus Londonderry today.

Users who are viewing this thread

DEA

Reaction score
So i stopped by Burerdus here in Londonderry NH today. Get company and people. They are more then happy to show you around, look at all of the boilers they offer (all of which are installed and working) Talked with an instructor who was great. Showed me the guts of the GB142 all broken down, showed me some HXs that failed due to intake and exhaust mixing (apparently 80% of there tech calls end in incorrect venting). The instructor said people are more then welcome to attend there classes and such.

There service alone makes me think of going that route.

DEA

Reaction score
I guess servicing is up to the owner or installer. However he told me that at times when there is a problem they will send out a diag. tech.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Their primary function is to build the units, provide parts and training and the units themselves. They also provide technical support. I've meant to try to sign up for a class, but keep forgetting. Thought it might help me understand the unit I have, and maybe tweak it better. If I go, I'll report back. Some (all?) of their units have a serial port that you can access with the proper cable and program to observe and tweak things. I wonder if I take the class, they'd give me a set, or let me buy it? Wonder what it costs or what functions it really can view and adjust?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I am factory certified to install and service Buderus condensing boilers here in Minneapolis. It is interesting that homeowners are invited to factory training.

When I looked at this a couple of years ago, preference was given to those in the industry, but if a spot was open, it was available. Don't know if that is still true. WIll look into it.

DEA

Reaction score
That is the feeling i get also.

I Went there in my BOSCH service center shirt and just told them what i was doing and like i said they let me right in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks