Dunkirk Hot Water Boiler for radiant heating

Users who are viewing this thread

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
http://www.ecrinternational.com/secure/upload/document/2379.pdf

If you would rather your dollars stay in the USA rather than disapper in Taiwan, here is a self cleaning rig made in the USA

http://www.heatinghelp.com/product-of-the-month

It seems in this economy we owe us [the US] the export of our dollars INTERNALLY.

Want to keep the USA running eternally? Find the domestic replacement for the "Eternal"

And before someone yells, its not a true comp to the Asian piece, but seek and ye shall find

Last edited:

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Dunkirk is one of the oldest manufacturers of boilers in this country. Besides products with their own name, they have supplied castings to other manufacturers as well. There are not a lot of foundries left here anymore. I had the pleasure of spending some time at their booth at the trade show in Hershey. It looks like a good product and the price is right also.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Dunkirk is one of the oldest manufacturers of boilers in this country. Besides products with their own name, they have supplied castings to other manufacturers as well. There are not a lot of foundries left here anymore. I had the pleasure of spending some time at their booth at the trade show in Hershey. It looks like a good product and the price is right also.

For that matter add Utica, & Pennco in and call it the same company....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks