Help needed to identify mixer cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

PZM

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me identify this shower mixer cartridge. The only information printed on it are the letters "MS" and the date. See attached photos. Thanks. cartridge2.jpgcartridge1.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The good news is that it is identifiable. The bad news may be that it is a CFG #7009, and around here that would mean it was not readily available, since we have NEVER seen a CFG valve in this area, and it is not one of those valves which has parts interchangeable with some better known brand.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The good news is that it is identifiable. The bad news may be that it is a CFG #7009, and around here that would mean it was not readily available, since we have NEVER seen a CFG valve in this area, and it is not one of those valves which has parts interchangeable with some better known brand.

I don't know if you do much work like in apartments,...but Cleveland Faucet Group ( a Moen company) is widely used these days in that market. May not be a builders brand in your area, but it is in some areas. Pretty decent value brand, and parts are readily available. If the valves have just not "arrived" in Sedona yet your local suppliers may have to order the parts.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks