Does anyone know where I could find a set of 2 matching "Hansgrophe ThermoBalance II trim pieces" in chrome? These had been discontinued about 2 years ago but my client prefer this style and has the rough-in valves in hand.

I have tried my local supplier and searching online with suppliers. It appears the online folks show they have the items but when I call they don't carry these items anymore. I even had been trying **** with no luck.

Any suggests?