Need help identifying manufacturer (need plastic parts)

Users who are viewing this thread

gimgim

Reaction score
Hi, I am new.. I've looked at a few "need help identifying" posts, but I couldn't find anything similar to what I have.

All the faucets in my house look from the same manufacturer/series. I am attaching a picture of the sink. The faucets in the tub have some clear plastic parts that are cracked (one had already been fixed). I've epoxied them and they may last a little, but I am afraid they will break again. Since the problem is with the tub, replacing everything is way too complicated for me.
I would like to identify a supplier for the clear plastic parts and buy a few, just in case...
The house is about 13 years old.

THANKS!!!!

G.
IMG_20110529_231106.jpgIMG_20110529_231159.jpgIMG_20110529_231309.jpgIMG_20110529_231333.jpgIMG_20110529_231057.jpg

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The monticello is notorious for problems with the handle adapter. I think Moen might send you all new handles with the updated handle adapter. Notice on the parts diagram there are new/old versions of that adapter. 1-800-BUY-MOEN

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks