Identify faucet brand, Price Pfister

Users who are viewing this thread

GerardSamuel

Reaction score
Could any one help me to identify this faucet? It was purchased about 8 years ago in New York City. I am trying to find a part for it but I don't know the brand.

Attachments

• faucet detail.jpg
    faucet detail.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,201
  • faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,084

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Price Pfister. Call 1-800-PFAUCET and if you can identify the part, they will send it to you. You may have to go to their site to find the faucet model, then download the installation instructions for a parts breakdown and part number. But some parts are generic to their models and all you have to do it describe it.

Price Pfister

Pfister Faucets
Reaction score
Website
www.pfisterfaucets.com
Hi Gerard,

We're sorry to hear about the problem you’re experiencing with our product. We want to address this issue quickly, but our Consumer Service Team needs some additional information to proceed.

Please provide:

* The model number of the product. If you do not know this, please follow these directions: http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/do_it_yourself/how_to.aspx
* Any other specifics on the issue you’re experiencing
* A method to contact you (phone is preferred, but email is ok)
* Best time for contact (ex. mornings, evenings, etc.)

Please send this information to us at pfistersocial@bdhhi.com.

We apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Pfister Team

Pfister is a part of the Stanley Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group.

Price Pfister

Pfister Faucets
Reaction score
Website
www.pfisterfaucets.com
Hello HJ,

Thank you for stepping in with some help. We really appreciate the great folks here on Terry Love forums.

The Pfister Support Team

Price Pfister. Call 1-800-PFAUCET and if you can identify the part, they will send it to you. You may have to go to their site to find the faucet model, then download the installation instructions for a parts breakdown and part number. But some parts are generic to their models and all you have to do it describe it.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Hello HJ,

Thank you for stepping in with some help. We really appreciate the great folks here on Terry Love forums.

The Pfister Support Team

Mr. Pfister: You could be of great help if you could LOOK AT THE PICTURE. We are all trying to identify it based on our experience and whatever catalog and internet resources we have. hj thinks it is PP, and I agree it looks familiar. It also resemble an AS. YOU should be able to tell us instantly if it is PP, and if so, what parts he needs.

Thanks,

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Hi Gerard,

We're sorry to hear about the problem you’re experiencing with our product. We want to address this issue quickly, but our Consumer Service Team needs some additional information to proceed.

Please provide:

* The model number of the product. If you do not know this, please follow these directions: http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/do_it_yourself/how_to.aspx
* Any other specifics on the issue you’re experiencing
* A method to contact you (phone is preferred, but email is ok)
* Best time for contact (ex. mornings, evenings, etc.)

Please send this information to us at pfistersocial@bdhhi.com.

We apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Pfister Team

Pfister is a part of the Stanley Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group.

Thanks for the Drive-By Assistance....

Why don't you actually read the thread and look at the picture...
Maybe you can ID the Faucet especially if your company made it....

I think it might be a 31 Series Savannah Faucet..

But I can't tell because your website is useless!

I try to download the Parts Explosion PDF and all I get is...
A website error message...

OH Oh Update! It finally down loaded...

Here's the Link! https://s3.amazonaws.com/PricePfister/31%20series%20-%20Savannah%20parts%20explosion.pdf

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Thank you redwood for venting all our frustrations. Frankly, given the state of technology, most of the major manufacturers should be ashamed of their websites. They are only interested in selling new stuff, and not supporting the older models. Moen,PP, Delta.....if you don't know the model number, and especially if it is not a current model, good luck finding parts lists. Of all the bigs, kohler has the best support, in a way. They have parts breakdowns for everything....a little tedious to search, unless you know the model number, though.

GerardSamuel

Reaction score
I cannot thank you enough

I cannot thank you all enough for this tremendous help.
Unfortunately the store where I bought the faucet is now out of business.
It does look like it is an older model of a PP Savannah.
The faucet is dripping so I think I need to replace the little black rubber gasket inside the cartridge or maybe the entire cartridge.
I will contact PP directly.
This may just save my marriage!

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; The faucet is dripping so I think I need to replace the little black rubber gasket inside the cartridge or maybe the entire cartridge

They do NOT sell the rubber seal separtely, but WILL send you the cartridge.

Mookie3333

Reaction score
GerardSamuel:
If you are in NY, you can check Alfano Plumbing in Corona Queens:

Alfano Plumbing Parts
104-78 Roosevelt Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
718-899-6500

They should have any and every faucet part you may need. I never needed anything from here (or any faucet parts for that matter) but a co worker swears by this place, they've been around for decades...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Why should he buy a possibly "aftermarket" stem from Alfano, when a call to PP will get him an OEM part for either NOTHING, or, at the most, a shipping fee.

GerardSamuel

Reaction score
Guys,
Alfano would have been a long subway ride for me, so armed with the knowledge that I have a Price Pfister faucet, I went to New York Replacement Parts Corp. on 94th street and Lexington avenue, where the woman behind the counter instantly recognized my cartridge as Price Pfister part #P910-900. She knew the part number off the top of her head. I bought one for $15.00 [sealed in apparently the original plastic], took it home and it fixed my drip. Now I will call Price Pfister directly for a couple backup cartridges.
Thanks to all you guys, I have harmony in my home again.
This forum is a great thing.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
NYRP is a good outfit...
Unfortunately they aren't just a few blocks away and I have to wait until the next day...

Between them and Alfano...
If they don't have it someone is getting a new faucet....

Price Pfister

Pfister Faucets
Reaction score
Website
www.pfisterfaucets.com
Hello there,

Thank you for the feedback. I have to agree that it looks like a Savannah. Let me double check with our team in consumer services who will know with more certainty. And I'll post what response I get.

Also, I read your feedback on the website not being all that useful for older products. I'll make sure that gets in front of the right people.

Don't hesitate to use the PfisterSocial@BDHHI.com email if you have any questions or concerns about a Pfister product of any era or variety.

I apologize for any confusion,

Best Regards and happy plumbing,

The Pfister Support Team.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I have little problem with the website for ANY PP product, but then, I also have a local representative where I can get many parts without resorting to the website or customer service.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; She knew the part number off the top of her head. I bought one for $15.00

That must be a "New York'' price. I would love to sell them all day long for $15.00 each.

Price Pfister

Pfister Faucets
Reaction score
Website
www.pfisterfaucets.com
Requested Information

Could any one help me to identify this faucet? It was purchased about 8 years ago in New York City. I am trying to find a part for it but I don't know the brand.

Hi GeraldSamuel,

Sorry for the delay, but the valve part you are looking for is 910-900.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,

The Pfister Team

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks