Reaction score
Found this on another forum. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it. :D

it's%20alive.jpg

SacCity

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
saccityplumbing.com
Wow, that is a creative piece of work! Seems like more cost in fittings than what it would have cost to have a plumber do it... Though it would still be a "S" trap...

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
I think it's continuing to grow.

John

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It looks like they read my book....

HOWTOPLUMB.jpg

I recognize the technique...

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
"S"" trap? How about NO TRAP, because the left side appears to be going directly into a double Y, and I am not sure what the right side is doing, although it could be connecting to a vent which continues up to the roof..

Hmmm, I'll put this fitting here. Now what should I do next? Oh, that fitting will look good next to it. Now I have this one, where should I put it?.......

Last edited:

PlumbersSanJose

San Jose Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.san-jose-plumbers.com
I look at these and ask the customer, "Where did you find the contractor that did this?" It adds an element of fun to this line of work and I am always preaching to my guys to have fun. It also drives home the point that fixing the work of another (homeowner) usually costs more than doing the job right the first time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks