Hi,
I'm remodeling a powder room and installing a new ceiling light/fan. I have all the wiring in and connected and before I turn the breaker on, I wanted to ohm out my wiring to be sure there are no shorts. Since getting all the wiring tucked in the fan box was tough, I don't want to have a short in there.

So I'm surprised to see that my wiring, the neutral wiring is showing 0 resistance to ground and the box metal housing. Not sure if this is normal or not. The black/hot wires don't read to ground, but the white/neutral ones do. Is it okay to turn on the breaker? Is it normal for neutral to have 0 resistance to ground?

Thanks for any help.