Best replacement for old Mansfield frost-free sillcocks?

Users who are viewing this thread

DeweyBeach

Reaction score
I have two 25+ year old Mansfield/Prier frost-free, anti-siphon outdoor sillcocks that are shot. I think both are sweated onto the pipes, but fortunately there's only drywall inside the house that can be cut and patched fairly easily. For the one near my driveway (currently just cold H2O) I'm hoping to do the replacement with a hot and cold combo (there's a hot water pipe in the house that runs very close to the existing faucet) so I can wash the car in chillier weather. What brand/model sillcock do people recommend for replacement?

Thanks in advance.

DeweyBeach

Reaction score
Thanks, Jim -- those look great (although I still welcome other suggestions). I probably should have added that easy replacement/service parts availability is always a plus (although certainly not critical in the Internet age where stuff can be shipped easily).

And wow, those Moen faucets look really slick!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks