30 Dumb Inventions

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
When I click on it, I see the pictures #1-31, and then, I arrow over and read the description.
#23 is my favorite. :)
#28 is a close runner-up

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I like #6 The Baby Cage... Michael Jackson would have liked that one...

#8 The Motorized Surfboard has made a big comeback with it's recent reinvention....

#10 The Rocket Belt seems also to have been reintroduced recently in a variety of forms including jet engines with which a guy recently flew over the Grand Canyon...

#12 The Lighted Tire resurfaced as Neon Lights under the cars....

#18 The Mini Television has resurfaced as watching videos on your smart phone...

#20 The Beating Breast resurfaced as a teddy bear with sound duplicating the sounds from in a womb....

#22 The Birdman Suit has resurfaced as winged suits for skydivers and base jumpers, they have also been fitted with small jet engines...

#23 The Phone Answering Robot has resurfaced and been refined now is referred to as voice mail...

#26 TV Glasses have resurfaced as virtual reality headsets....

#27 The Cat Mew Machine has been refined to ultrasonic pest repellant devices with with your mileage may vary...

#29 The Cigarette Holder For Two is resurfacing recently as Hookah Lounges...

#30 The External Turkey Roaster is in use at almost every fast food joint with your pre-made sandwich under the heat lamps....

It looks like Bad Inventions have as Many Lives as Bad Politicians and sooner or, later we will be stuck with them...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks