10 Reasons God Created Eve

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
10 Reasons God Created Eve

10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because He knew men would never ask for directions.

9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote because men don't want to see what is on TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on TV.

8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when the seat wore out and therefore would need Eve to get one for him.

7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appt for himself.

6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.

5. God knew that if the world was to be populated there would have to someone to bear children because men would never be able to handle it.

4. As Keeper of the Garden Adam would never remember where he put his tools.

3. The Scripture account of creation indicates that Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone", he only ends up getting himself in trouble.

And the NUMBER ONE reason...

1. When God finished the creation of Adam he stepped back, scratched his head and said, "I can do better than that."

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
That is Funny, I don't care who you are.

Thanks cookie.

DonL

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
God went down to Eden to see how Adam was getting on.

"What do you think of life Adam?" said God.
"Well" said Adam, "It's quite hard work and a little boring and, well, just a little lonely too".
"Don't worry" declared God, "I've been working on a solution to all these problems. I'm going to create a Woman. She'll wash and cook for you and she'll have sex with you whenever you want. In fact she'll do everything you can imagine".

"That sounds great" said Adam, "but how much will this Woman cost me?"

"It'll cost you an arm and a leg" answered God.

"That sounds a bit steep, what can I get for a rib?"

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks