NBA Playoffs OKC Thunder Having Alpha Male Issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

sjson

Reaction score
After watching a few of the OKC - Memphis games, I sense a power struggle between Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Durantula who's touted to have a promising future and the centerpiece for the team's future can't seem to tame his sidekick Westbrook. Reminds me of the short feud Pippen and Jordan had. No one was really expecting Westbrook to develop into such a promising player as well and I sense he wants to be the focus. I really don't think the Thunder will attain championship quality until this gets sorted out whether it means parting ways with Westbrook or have a pow wow/retreat to settle out their internal issues. Do you think they should cry it out and rekindle the flame or part ways?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks