Jacuzzi Perfecta

Users who are viewing this thread

Tired Landord

Reaction score
So tired I can't even spell!
Lowes is selling this toilet with (supposedly) 3" drain, 5 star flush power, glazed trapway. Has great reviews. Anyone have any experience or feedback on it. Already paid for a plumber to snake the line, only to have it re log again. Time for a new toilet, and budget is tight.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
If you are looking for a inexpesive and reliable I have used Mansfield and never had a problem.All parts available.I know I am going to get blasted,but they work fine.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
cwhyu2,
It depends on the the model, the person, the paper.
Sometimes you can use the same model, and in one home it works fine, and the one next door, maybe not.
Someday I will do a video of us unloading the vans at the dump. We will video each bowl as we smash it. It should be a fun video.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The cheap toilets sold in Box Stores are builder grade. Translated that means, "Will fit the requirement of a working toilet, but will likely cause many problems after the house sells and we (the builder) are not responsible."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks