Anyone familiar with these? I have several of them leaking and I can buy the whole replacement cartridge for $100, which has doubled in the last year!!! I have identified the 8 o-rings on the cartridge, but there is one flat washer under the stem that shuts the water off to the head that I can't find anywhere so far. Has anyone found a rubber repair kit for these valves? Thanks for your input.