Problems Launching Terry's Forums

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Hello All,

If you are having problems starting Terry's Forum page from your normal shortcut
or Favorites, And get a permission Error, Then Try ;

https://terrylove.com/forums/forum.php

If that works then you can make that your new shortcut and add to your Favorites.

Just a Minor Adjustment.

Have a great Day.

DonL

Achutch

Reaction score
I'm finding that I have to log on whenever I want to read the forums. But, I'm using LastPass and don't have to type in my ID or password. It only takes a couple clicks more to get to the forums.

DonL

Reaction score
Hello achutch,

What browser are you using ?

Have a great day.

DonL

Achutch

Reaction score
Hello DonL,I'm using Google Chrome. I like how I can sync the bookmarks between the two computers. I have the desktop at home and a laptop at camp. At camp, I have a phone and DSL, and use a generator for electricity. This problem accessing the forum and being required to log on started just a few weeks ago. It's a bit of a hassle, but something I can live with.

achutch

Achutch

Reaction score
As of this morning, the problem I had accessing the forums without having to log on has been resolved with the arrival of Terry's new home page.

DonL

Reaction score
Cool Beans, Terry be the Man.

Have a Great Day.

DonL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks