Request: Comfortable elongated toilet seat for Toto Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffmit

Reaction score
i purchased a new drake a month ago, and the toto elongated seat ss114 is very uncomfortable. It has a narrower seat and feels like it has an raised edge when getting up it leaves a ring... if you know what I mean...

Anyways, I am trying to find a nice looking, soft close, comfortable seat that will match in color to the Toto Drake Cotton. Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you!

Signed...

nice toilet, but it's a pain in the butt...

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The only other company I'm aware of (but there may be more) that make a removable seat is Bemis. The color matches may not be perfect, and the contours may not be perfect, but it will bolt down and be usable.

Note, though, that Toto actually makes multiple seats that would fit...some have a 'flatter' surface. The seat you have is designed to make you sit in the sweet spot so your business drops into the water spot, helping keep things cleaner. If you don't sit there, it can become quite uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Jeffmit

Reaction score
Thank you Gary and Jim,

I appreciate your replies.

Q: Which of the Toto seats have a flatter surface? I have already searched the web for photos, but I have not found many pics with the seat open. Most pics show the top of the seat, but not many show the toilet seat opened.

Thank you again :)

I just found this thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?31510-Toto-SS204-Seat-reviews

I like the the look of the ss224 - it looks flatter than the ss114. Anyone have both of these to compare?

I ended up purchasing the SS224-01 Guinevere. Hope this is a good one, it sure was expensive -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks