Running copper piping along the outside wall of my house

Users who are viewing this thread

phoenix316

Reaction score
Hi all. New to this forum, but an avid DIYer. I have a question that maybe someone here can help me with. I am in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and i am building an extension to my deck. This will then cover up the water faucet that is outside my house. Right now it goes right out the wall and stops there. I was wondering if i could remove the faucet, extend the piping along the wall, re-attach the faucet and anchor that to the wall. In theory it sounds all well and good but i want to make sure i am not breaking any code or anything like that. It gets frigid cold here, but i shut off the water in the winter from the inside and leave the outside faucet open to make sure they don't burst.

Thanks,

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks