Ace in Hole works, but wont discharge any water when connected as backup

Users who are viewing this thread

Kezug

Reaction score
^^^^ thanks...i am going to take the pump off again and search for the anti-airlock hole to see if a) it exists and b) its not blocked.

I take it that I absolutely need one, right? If I have to drill one, I will drill it in the coupler connection below the check valve of the backup pump.

Kezug

Reaction score
I finally found the issue. The anti-airlock hole was plugged.

I must have read the manual many times, but there is no reference to the anti-airlock hole existing on the pump nor is there any indicator on any of the pictures. The only mention of the anti-airlock hole is in the troubleshooting guide...but what threw me for a loop is that I know I didnt put on in there, so I assumed it was for another model. This frustrates me, but it is solved now.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks