Need pump help for new system

Users who are viewing this thread

limiman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a new well drilled that is 80' deep and the water surface is around 40' from ground level. I have ran this well at 7gpm for a solid 24hrs and it does just fine, I was using the drillers pump.
I would like to use a pitless adapter in this setup and was just wondering if anyone has any input on a good quality pump for this application and any other componets that I should consider for this well, it will be supplying a 3000sq ft house with 3 bathrooms.

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
I'm an old Okie too. Unfortunately I live in Virginia now and don't know a good supplier in Oklahoma however I would stay away from the big box stores as most know very little about pumps. I suggest that you call Cycle Stop Valves http://www.cyclestopvalves.com/index2.html. They will recommend a good pump, pitless adapter and components. I do recommend installing a Cycle Stop Valve because it will give you constant pressure (like city water) and extend the life of your whole water system. Look at the Pside-Kick! It's a kit from CSV that includes the CSV valve, tank and all components except for the pump, pitless adapter and fittings.

I would recommend staying away from Variable Flow or Constant Pressure Pumps as they are troublesome, costly and a nightmare.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks