Sewer camera

Users who are viewing this thread

DONALD JOHNSON

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.buildzoom.com
Hello folks, I need help with my black and white rigid kollmann see snake. I think my infrared has went out...I have a pic, then as soon as I go into the pipe I have no pic. is there a fuse somewhere? Nearest Dealer is 60 miles away...Is there a site that I could possible see specs on camera's? The camera has been great for about 8 yrs or so...never no trouble...okay thank you for any info. Respectfully Don Johnson/plumbing contractor.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If you lose the picture as soon as you enter the pipe, that indicates that the LEDs, or whatever illumination it uses, has failed. IF all of them are out, the would imply a power failure or broken wire.

DONALD JOHNSON

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.buildzoom.com
Thanks HJ I've contacted Ridgid and thats what there thinking. Now I've just got to figure out how to take it off and ship it to them...they said if it is not worth it they would sell me a refurbished one for 1/3 of the price. I may just opt to get a refurbished one...sewer camera's are so cool....let's everyone know what's going on and helps with the solution instead of a bandaid approach...thanks again HJ for you reply, it's nice to know that i'm not alone out here....Respectfully Don Johnson

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks