Price Pfister Kitchen Faucet Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

BillM

Reaction score
Good morning all,
I am installing a 'low end' Price Pfister kitchen faucet, Model # F-WK1-1. Single Control faucet....Installed just fine, except that there is a plastic hose connector tube, to accept Spray Hose attachment.....it should just be a simple 'push in, and connect' type setup, but I've been trying that as per the Pfister instructions, and I'm getting nowhere? Does anybody know if this could just be a defect to my particular faucet, or is this a known problem with this model? Thanks in advance...
-Bill

http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/Support/Faq/50160000000I85iAAC.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
They sometimes are a little glitchy pushing on. Sometimes you can pull back the fitting a bit, and that helps to open up the end.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Some of those fittings are similar to what is used on air hoses and natural gas hoses for say a barbeque...the springs may not retract enough to insert it unless you pull the ring back as Terry indicated.

Price Pfister

Pfister Faucets
Reaction score
Website
www.pfisterfaucets.com
Hi Bill,

We're sorry to hear about the problem you’re experiencing with installing the Pfister faucet. We migth be able to help, but our Consumer Service Team needs some additional information to proceed.

Please provide:

* The model number of the product. If you do not know this, please follow these directions: http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/do_it_yourself/how_to.aspx
* Any other specifics on the issue you’re experiencing
* A method to contact you (ex. email, phone, etc.)
* Best time for contact (ex. mornings, evenings, etc.)
Please send this information to us at pfistersocial@bdhhi.com.

We apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Pfister Team

Pfister is a part of the Stanley Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks