Mixet, Need help Identifying faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

euphoric28

Reaction score
I just bought my house and both my faucets need the cartridges replaced. There are no identifying marks except for CSA marking and I need to know what brand these are so I can find the cartridges. Your help is greatly appreciated.

euphoric28_shower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Sad to report you have Mixet brand. It was never anyone's favorite brand, and they have been out of business for a decade or more. The good news is , almost any hardware store has your cartridge and replacement handles. Take your old cartrigde with you, as there are a couple of variations.

If you do no have a recirculating pump on your hot water, then you will not be bothered by some classic internal defects in the body, and you can probably keep the shower going for a few more years.

Nomix Inc. repair cartridges that fit Mixet brand valves
It is a Moen style stem to replace the Mickey Mouse one that Mixet uses.
hj

nomix_mixet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

euphoric28

Reaction score
Sad to report you have Mixet brand. It was never anyone's favorite brand, and they have been out of business for a decade or more. The good news is , almost any hardware store has your cartridge and replacement handles. Take your old cartrigde with you, as there are a couple of variations.

If you do no have a recirculating pump on your hot water, then you will not be bothered by some classic internal defects in the body, and you can probably keep the shower going for a few more years.

Thank you very much Jimbo. Your a life saver.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks