Takagi T-K3 reset code

Users who are viewing this thread

twoleaf

Reaction score
Hello, i have a Takagi T-K3 i am getting a code error 991. It had been operating flawlessly for about 4 months now when i turn it on nothing happens at all i have checked and cleaned my sensors. checked air intake and exhaust i did make some minor changes to the exhaust (added a condensate trap). I still try to start it but nothing happens i still get the 991 error code. Is there a way to reset this code or does it go away once the problem is fixed. Thank you Mike.

compukirby

Reaction score
Takagi T-K3 code reset

to the left of the flashing led there are 4 vertical grey buttons. Hold the bottom 2 until the led stops flashing. release and the press the reset button on the black panel about 6-8inches above it. This should clear the code

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks