I am in the process of remodelling my bathroom. I have a 72" vanitiy with a single sink. I figured since I have the space double sinks would be really nice to have especially with kids. I made this decision late in my remodel project. I looked under the cabinet to check things out and found out that at one time there was double sinks there. So all the copper is in place. Here is my issue. I went to Lowes today and bought some ABS. I can not find the double fixture tee anywhere. I came home and googled the part. I came across the tee at Grainger but its 2 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2. The abs pipe that runs upstairs is 1 1/2.

So my question is does the double fixture tee i need exist in all 1 1/2? I am assuming i will have to order this online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.