PHCC Pro Series Combination Sump Pump Systems

Users who are viewing this thread

Atulc

Reaction score
I came across Glentronics Pro Series combination primary and backup sump pump systems - http://www.stopflooding.com/proseries/combination_sump_pumps.php. I am intrigued by the capabilities of the PHCC PS-C33. It includes the PHCC-2400 backup pump and the S3033 primary pump. However, very few online retailers carry the combination system and the price appears to be far greater than the price of the two individual pumps together.

Does the combination system contains any features that justify the price differential? The only things I can see are the base for the two pumps and the plumbing (1-1/2" pipes and check valves) are included. This shouldn't add up to much.

Any comments on the quality and reliability of the individual pumps or the combination system?

Last edited:

Bubb1957

Reaction score
I have the Pro Series 2200 back up sump for over 4 years now, and have been pleased with its reliability. Its performed fine the several times its been needed. Not sure about the primary pump/back up combo.

Atulc

Reaction score
Bubb1957 - thanks for the reply and for sharing your positive experience with Pro Series 2200 back up sump. What do you use as your primary sump pump?

Since there are no other responses, I assume that the combo unit is very new and unproven. I'll consider purchasing separate primary and back-up pumps.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks