Wrong Fleck 2510 Valve?

Users who are viewing this thread

JSM8786

JMann
Reaction score
I am in the process of converting my upflow acid neutralizer to a down flow acid neutrailzer. I purchased a Fleck 2510 12 Day Valve. Once I pulled it out of the box, I noticed a brine valve connection in addition to the drain valve. Have I made a mistake and ordered the wrong valve? If so, can I convert the valve or do I try exchange it for the correct valve?

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Regenerated type filters use the brine valve to draw regenerant but an AN filter does not regenerate, it backwashes only, so send the valve back to be replaced by a non regenerate type rather than you changing the parts needed for the conversion. You also need the correct DLFC button for your size AN filter so have the dealer set the valve up for your specific use.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks