question on new Toto Supreme II

Users who are viewing this thread

Jupiter

Reaction score
I ended up buying two Toto Supreme II's last week. First I have to say I love the toilets. They are great looking and very comfortable.

I only have one concern which is one of them clogged up the other night when a guest used it. They had seem to have a powerful enough flush so I was very suprised.

Any suggestions? I think they were installed correctly. The water level in the bowl does seem low but I figured this is due to the new standards. On the instructions they said I could raise the water level by turning a plastic knob towards the plus sign. Would this be recommend? If so would I need to push down on it and then turn? Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You can't raise the bowl water level, unless the thing is misadjusted, which may not be the case. Where is the water level in the tank? Both the bowl and the tank fill at the same time, so assuming you have the right fill valve (very likely), if one is low, the other is. If the tank is at the proper level, then that's the level for the bowl, too. To test that, take a bucket of water and slowly pour it into the bowl. At some point, it won't go any higher. It is self regulating. After it reaches that point, after a minute or less, it should be at the full level, and shouldn't change.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks