Users who are viewing this thread

NovicePiper

Not a Master Plumber
Reaction score
could anyone help with this please....

basement floor - bathroom group
main floor - toilet (stub out) /sink and kitchen sink
first floor - bathroom group
proposed second floor addition - bathroom group --- where the vent stack is offset now (in the drawing) it will be cut and go straight...i just did it this way for now because of the icy conditions/ladder use etc plus i already had a hole in the roof there.

any and all feedback welcome

thanks np

Attachments

• e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 397
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 369
  • e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:

NovicePiper

Not a Master Plumber
Reaction score
Thanks for your input Terry (as always) sorry for not reporting back on my previous posts. - I have a structural inspection tomorrow and he will be looking at the stack too. What I have done just looked really messy to me with all the reducing.

Would you have done it differently? I dont have access to the stack below the 4" WYE so this is the only way my newb brain could get around it. I purchased a book 'venting systems guide for plumbing'...ISBN 978 897498-20-0 - PLEASE DELETE REF IF INAPROPRIATE.

anyhow, feel better now feedback has been given.

Thanks as always Terry --- always an invaluble site :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks