Man, it happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I got this birthday coming up again, which I don't mind, but with my drivers license renewal they slipped this piece of paper in with it. It said, " MATURE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT COURSE"

WHAT? What are they saying? That I am old, that I am getting old, and I can't drive well anymore? These courses are offered to those over 55 and they come with a cost but they after they slap you into senility they offer you a 5% discount on your auto insurance.

I want them to tell me to my face that I am mature. I will never be mature, I will always be annoying ( like a coworker told me once) irritating as hell, and never take much serious. But, now... they stepped on my stilettos.

This "mature" person can still run a mile under 6 minutes, okay, it isn't great but, it ain't bad either. For my age.

I was so disturbed that I had to go shopping.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks