Help Decode thsi Fleck 7000 Box Label

Users who are viewing this thread

WCF

Reaction score
Help Decode this Fleck 7000 Box Label

This is my first post. I can get a very good price on this new Fleck Valve, but I want to be sure that it is setup to be a softener valve. Can anyone decode the information that is visible on this label? Hopefully, I got the attachment right. THANKS!

I added two pictures of the unit.

Attachments

• fleck box label.jpg
    fleck box label.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Fleck_2.jpeg
    Fleck_2.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 314
  • Fleck_3.jpeg
    Fleck_3.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Box says that it is a Filter Valve setup ... no brine and no injector.

It also looks not to have a meter for counting the gallons.

Those items can be bought and added to the valve to turn it into a softener valve.

WCF

Reaction score
Thanks for the Info

That is what I was thinking after attempting to understand the label. I guess I should pay retail and get a warranty. I posted two pictures of the unit if anyone else wants to weigh in. Thanks!!!

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you are handy then getting the brine parts and putting them in and the meter would not be that hard to do.

Out side of that , if the price is right then the add ons that you would have to do would still have you under the list price of a new valve , from what I can tell this is a new valve.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks