what do they call this fitting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Billfig

Reaction score
I have a 1"check valve on my tank tee, the Plastic Elbow thet screws into it and then slides into the 1-1/4" plastic tubing/pipe from my well. It appears this elbow has a very slight leak so I was thinking when I reseal the threads, maybe I should put a brass one in-I also could use an extra 1"-2" anyways for better alignment. any links to what I'm after? TIA!

WellWaterProducts

In the trades
Reaction score
I have a 1"check valve on my tank tee, the Plastic Elbow thet screws into it and then slides into the 1-1/4" plastic tubing/pipe from my well. It appears this elbow has a very slight leak so I was thinking when I reseal the threads, maybe I should put a brass one in-I also could use an extra 1"-2" anyways for better alignment. any links to what I'm after? TIA!

http://www.campbellmfg.com/catalog/a05.htm

Billfig

Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I ended up replacing the plastic insert with a brass street elbow and a brass barb. I think everything is great now...better be!lol

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks