Anyone bought anything from Tub Connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

ez2cy2

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Cast Iron Tub and ran across Tub Connection on the web. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks.

Vbot

Reaction score
The Tub Connection

I am looking to buy a Cast Iron Tub and ran across Tub Connection on the web. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks.

We recently bought two vanities from the tub connection. The quality of the vanities was really good, as is delivery time. The only bad thingto say is that the plumbing fittings are of low quality and should not be used. Buy these separately. Otherwise it is great value!!! We are very happy. If you buy across the border beware of the taxes you need to pay and you need a broker to take care of this. The shipping company recommended someone for us, and they delivered the two vanities for about $100.00 right to our door. It was really good!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I doubt that any "professional plumbing contractor" would buy ANYTHING online, if for no other reason than that he usually needs it NOW, not next week.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks