Leaky Valve and Thermal Expansion Tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Trouble with stills is that after all the work, the $8.99 vodka is better and cheaper at the store.

Them's fightin words right thar! My hooch is a whollota bunch bettern any cheap dang vodka you kin get in a store.
I tender ya an offer that kin make ya a buncha money an thats how you come back at me.

Ima thinkin you mama didn't get the jobba raisin ya dun rite.

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
It means that the code officials do not see it as needed, thank god.

I here'd tell dey dunt usem much in China, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Mexico eethur.

Ain't Californya part of Mexico? Must bee a lotta bad plumbing der.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
They dont have too much hot water there either.

And California was owned by the India[ns] and then the Russians, and then the Spanish. Then the Americans had it for awhile, and now its Spanish and India indians again. And some Berkely intellectuals. Which means we have plenty of small leaks in our plumbing to keep us from wasting money on those campell soup cans with a balloon in them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks