I am writing an article for the Boston Globe about DIYers who got in over their heads ... and eventually thought, "I probably should have called a professional." It's a lighthearted (funny, even), judgment-free look at the jams we all get ourselves into from time to time.
New door doesn't hang quite right. A "simple" plumbing fix floods an entire floor. That "routine" electrical installation ends in a shower of sparks.
You get the picture.
Share your story below! I'll choose the best two or three to feature in the piece. If you'd prefer to send them to me directly, you may do so at steve[at]thebostonwriter[dot]com.
Thanks in advance!
Steve in Boston