Help finding a fleck 5600 Piston

Users who are viewing this thread

croghanite

Reaction score
From what I was seeing in the photos and the that I would not use again but came out that one that valve that I have, it should work, has the same look to the piston and the same key at the top of the shaft ..
As for the seal/spacer kit.... same as any 5600........ 60125 is the number that I have for the fleck sea/spacer kit.

I cant understand the first part of your message. Too much wisky on a cold Alaska night?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
No wisky, it did get cold last night, -15 at my place.

I looked at the photo in the link that you posted... the piston looks to be the same body as to the used one that I have in my hands.
The link at the top of the piston the part that is bracketed by the white plastic is the same with the same hook in the open part with in the metal.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks