I have a 10 year old house and with a Mansfield 700 frost proof sillcock. When the water is ON, it leaks behind the handle, between the threads where the handle part of the valve screws in. Is there a repair kit for this valve? I can only seem to find one for the 500 series valves.

Thanks for your help.