be careful out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sulconst2

Reaction score
working in my basement remodel today. set the shower in structurelite. poured self leveling compound on bath floor. went to pull a 5/8 x 9 x 14' flitch plate thru a window with a rope. sure enough right after i tell my helper to expect the rope to break it does. i go flying back to the ground and wack my back across a lolly collumn. (the one i'm taking out!) OOOUCH! not too bad. shook it off and installed the 400lb plate. backs getting a little tight. try to do more, no way. hit the whirlpool for a while, no better. hopefully tomorrow morning i wont have pain. cause the wife finds sympathy between shit and suicide in the dictionary! one thing i always worried about being in my own business is getting hurt (which doesnt happen often). so just a reminder to pros.
careful out there.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It sucks when you get hurt.
One of the things I always worry about, is learning how to work with new people.
Some novices like to show off and do their end quicker, making it harder for the other person.
Some fight you for control as you're lifting.
It takes some time to develop some body communication for jobs.

If I do have soreness, "days" after the muscles should have healed, I consider my friend in the back business.

http://www.nuccainseattle.com/

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks