Problem Sink Sprayer

Users who are viewing this thread

thiggy

Reaction score
I have a Moen two handle sink faucet with sprayer. Recently the sprayer has quit working properly. Some of the water continues to run out the faucet when the sprayer button is pushed. I think that this is an indication that a diverter valve is not working as it should. Is this a replaceable item? If so, is this an item available for free from Moen as are the cartridges? I don't know the model #, but it is at least 5 years old. Is the diverter different for various models? Thanks for any advise.

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
vegetable sprayers are notorious for causing problems...best thing you can do is not worry about repairing it and replace it with a modern pullout model.

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Moen should replace it. Call there help line and they will help you identify the faucet and send you the parts you need.

John

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
vegetable sprayers are notorious for causing problems...best thing you can do is not worry about repairing it and replace it with a modern pullout model.

Everyone has their preferences! I hate pull-outs. Notoriously troublesome...the hose, the hose conncetion at the wand, and those flaky pushbuttons on the wand. I'll buy a side sprayer every time

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks