I just wondering if anything like this exist. Before I go out and buy an "Autotrol Well Pro 230 Volt Dry Pellet Chlorinator" or "Sentry Tablet Feeder 115 Volt" type Well Chlorinator, I just wanted to know if a Manual one exist.

The Sentry one states it works like a "gum ball machine". If its like a gum ball machine, a Manual one that I can go out and twist once a day to drop down some Chlorine would work for me. And it would be a fraction of the cost. I know it would NOT be as good or efficent, but it would works for me. Also I wouldn't have to mess with wiring anything up.