Any feedback on Kraus kitchen sinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

BCAtlanta

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have experience with Kraus kitchen sinks? They seem to have similar features as better known brands at a fraction of the cost.

Thank you.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
No experience with these myself, but I'm always skeptical when knock offs come along that are lots cheaper that the better known brands. I would suggest hold on until you get some replies from those with direct knowledge of these things.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
Ticor sinks, 16 gauge stainless. I have seen them, and I know people who have them installed and are happy. It's an internet brand, available from Galaxy and perhaps others.

If Kraus is going this route, it explains why the price is so low. When you choose to sell only by internet and deliver by courrier, you can keep your costs in a lower range, and therefore charge less.

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
I've seen some of the lower cost sinks (GALAXY) installed, and I was impressed with the quality for the cost (they were 16 gauge like sinks three times the price). But the real question is if the finish of these cheaper sinks will last. But when it comes to sinks...they can be replaced fairly easily, so long term installation factors aren't such a hindrance like they are with shower faucets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks