Does Kohler build whirlpools in USA or abroad (Mexico)?

Users who are viewing this thread

New_in_PA

Reaction score
I am considering the Kohler Archer whirlpool but would like to know where i can get a US made one (if there is such a thing). I have heard that big stores (*********) sell stuff from mexican factories that cater especifically to teh large volumes of HD but at a lower quality.

Thanks,

Cris

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
There is much ado, and maybe not so much substance, to the talk about what quality of product is sold in the home stores. I suspect the only straight answer to your specific question would have to come from Kohler....if they would tell. A very large master Kohler distributor MIGHT know the answer, but this is one of those issues that the vendor may keep VERY close to their chest.

New_in_PA

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. Getting to know where specific items are manufactured has become indeed an impossible task... will keep trying.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks