toe kick heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockycmt

Reaction score
I recently took a cast I radiator out of my kitchen. Did a remodel and it did not fit anymore. Small kitchen. I want to place a heat source back in the room. Can I retro a toe kick in the new existing cabs? My basement is open. I figure I need to drill up from the basement in the right spot to hook up the 2 water lines and 110. Cut the toe kick and feed everything in from the toekick and connect downstairs.

Any concerns?

Rockycmt

Reaction score
Great. We just want some of the heat back. It is a small kitchen and we would like to warm the floor. We thought about doing a little under floor radiant but that would require a mixingvalve and a new circulator. This just seemed easier as the old monoflow loop is just below the floor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks